Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Summer Time










So I haven't posted in forever I promise to be better! Really this time though! This last week has been one of new things: a new apartment, a new job, a new phone, a new ward, some new chairs (hand-me-downs from a cousin) and some new shoes. I feel like I have a whole new life!!
This summer has been full of a lot of fun things including a week or two at David's parents lake house in Oregon, Stadium of Fire, Weddings, hiking, and camping. Here are some random pictures from our adventures!

5 comments:

  1. You'd better blog more!!! Glad to see some pics!! Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STADIUM OF FI-RE!!! Good pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay an update! Keep updating so I can see what's going on with your life! And again, thanks SO MUCH for coming to my party a couple weeks ago! I freaking love your guts and was so excited to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun pictures! I sure miss you! Let's please catch up soon!! You're the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liberty! How are you? I'm so glad to see that you and David seem to be doing so well...I agree, married life is wonderful!
    I didn't know that you know Jenn (Johnson) Hill. She was my neighbor all growing up...small world.

    ReplyDelete