Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mt. Timpanogos





Last weekend we climbed Mt. Timpanogos. I am surprised by how many people do it because it was a long hard hike! The sense of accomplishment was wonderful though and it had beautiful views all along the way and at the top! It took 9 1/2 hours and we rewarded ourselves with Cafe Rio later that night! I borrowed these pictures my friend Estee took. The best part was we saw 8 mountain goats! There was this adorable baby mountain goat that was on the trail on our hike down... the boys were SOO giddy when they saw it it was hilarious, but it really was the cutest thing ever!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I haven't been hiking or camping much this year. I'm also jealous you saw some mountain goats. They are my absolute favorite animal!! They're so mysterious...how in the world do they get to some of those cliffs and ledges they're always on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and how terrible at the same time. I want to see a mountain goat. I want Cafe Rio, but I definitely don;t want to climb a mountain!

    ReplyDelete