Tuesday, May 18, 2010



For weeks I have been trying to find Lilacs that did not belong in a yard or on private property, I didn't want to blatantly be picking someone's flowers. But the other day I found a lilac bush that was in between a house and an orchard.... so I waited until there weren't any cars in sight and I pulled right up next to the bush, climbed into the passengers seat and rolled the window down, I then grabbed some!

I rationalized that if the owners really knew how happy they would make me they wouldn't mind... right? Anyways I brought them home and they looked so pretty in a vase and our apartment smelled wonderful!

To bad today they are all wilted... guess I'll have to go back!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE lilacs!!! I would have done the same thing, and I think you should go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so funny Libby! I can totally picture you being all sneaky in order to get the lilacs. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovve that you did this. I've been doing the same thing lately with flowers around my apartment complex.. It's sooo not kosher to pick flowers around here, so I have to do it late at night and sneak around. I just want some pretty flowers in my house, is that so much to ask?!

    ReplyDelete