Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New Apartment and Photo Shoot Pics















































































































Here are pictures of our apartment, mostly so my mom and Cassidy can see! Our apartment isn't exactly how I want it yet but I figure I have a lot of time to add color, curtains, etc. to the space!


Yesterday I was looking for a place to have West's pictures done when David suggested we just take them ourselves. So we ran outside and snapped a few shots!

5 comments:

  1. Haha, what a cutie. I love seeing baby stuff in your apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIBBY! your apartment looks huge! and west! goodness gracious you guys did a great job. he is a cute little chunk. i love him! miss you, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that bookcase. Miss you guys! You should have come out here for Christmas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! You have great taste in your home decor. And West looks like baby Moses in that basket. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love them and I love you! Seriously. Can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete