Thursday, November 3, 2011

2 month stats and Baby Blessing

West was blessed on October 30th. My dad came down as well as David's dad. Danielle and Tyler came too and also our friends Steve and Mollie. David's Grammy and Aunt Diannee were there too! It was so fun to have everyone here!!

West had his 2 month checkup yesterday. And his shots- I cried when he was getting them because he was smiling up at me so big before and I felt like a traitor!! My poor baby.


Here are his stats:
14 lbs 15 oz (99th Percentile)
25 inches long (98th Percentile)
54th Percentile for his head

We love our baby West!







4 comments:

  1. Liberty,

    Does he have RED hair?????????

    How fun to have all those men around the little man. He looks like David.

    Can you email me your address?

    Love you,
    Aunt Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay what a cutie. You are a cute mom Libby, I can tell because you felt like a traitor for letting them give him shots. You're just being a good mom. You'll have to do a lot of things he won't like or understand but it's always your lot as a mom to make that call. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting day! You make such a cute family. I love West's little blessing outfit. And I'm sure one day when he's 15 years old and disease free, he'll thank you for betraying him. ;o)

    ReplyDelete