Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A time for firsts.....

This is my FIRST blog post of the year! I am determined to be better about blogging this year- it is my new year's resolution!

Here is my FIRST time in Hawaii:



Here is our FIRST Christmas tree:




This is our Nativity for our FIRST Christmas together~



We actually spent our Christmas for the FIRST time for both of us in Seattle with my brother Ivin and his wife Christina and their family. Cassidy came for a few days too and it was the best time of life being with them!

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see you blogging fool!! Haaha. love you. Love the new look of the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALOHA Libby! Great way to make an appearance-Hawaii! Look forward to benefiting from your new years resolution!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that christmas tree is probably my most favorite thing ever! do you think i could get away with using that every year forever?

    let's both be better bloggers this year and be friends again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first Christmas. I miss you. I am glad you are blogging more. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I love your tree. And I'm glad you've decided to blog more because I don't think I can handle not knowing what's going on in your life. How about I just come to Utah soon and visit you? Yes? March, you say? I can do that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a RIP OFF! The people (that would be me) demand many more photos of Christmas and Hawaii!! HELLO! You are gorgeous. We want lots of photos of our sister and her new hot hubbie! WE MISS LIBBY!!!

    Bridget

    ReplyDelete