Sunday, September 11, 2011

West David Woodland










I guess when I said I would post more pictures when I wasn't so tired I didn't realize this whole week would be tiring!! Here are some pictures of our sweet little boy. He really is sweet, last night when I was up with him he didn't cry once- not when he was hungry or having his diaper changed!! He is one week old today and we are so so happy to have him here! I laugh now at the picture where I am all excited to be there at the hospital, I was SO naive about what the next 24 hours would be like... hard! I feel sooo blessed to have West here though, he was back up to his birth weight at 5 days old so we are excited at his growth! Every nurse or Dr. that sees him says he is going to be a big boy, and that is great!

3 comments:

  1. WOW. he is such a cutie. ...is that red hair?! that's a baker thing, right? WE WANT TO SEE HIM!!!! ahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him! It is hard, but you can do it. Give your self time to bounce back :) We love love love him and all big boys :)

    ReplyDelete