Thursday, August 18, 2011

FINAL COUNTDOWN

2 weeks left until baby boy Woodland is born! We are excited!

An update for those who don't know we officially moved to California at the end of June and have been living with David's sweet Grammy. David has been traveling a lot for work and I didn't want to be by myself in a new place while being so pregnant! We will get a place closer to David's work in September or October.

We are only 1 hour from my cousin Danielle in Sacramento which is AMAZING. I really love David's Aunt and cousins too so that makes life very fun!

I have blogger on my phone now so hopefully I will be better about blogging/ posting pictures... especially when this little kicker is born!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being SO close! You can do it! Love you, Libby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'd better get better with the pictures. this is my only nephew we're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Libby, she loves me... we are a happy family! Seriously have to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete