Friday, April 1, 2011

We're having a baby!!

Everyone probably knows by now but David and I are expecting a baby at the end of August!! We are very excited and had our ultrasound today- what a cute little baby!! I just wanted to share our good news- it's a boy!!
Our baby boy will have 7 little cousins all within 8 months of him!! He will have Jesse (Danielle Andre- she counts as a sister to me!), Jonah (Dani Grigg) and Derrick (Cassidy)as little boy cousins, Baby Girl Baker (Whitney and Bridget) in June and Ivin and Christina will have 3 babies in August. I loved having so many cousins around my age growing up and am thrilled our baby will have so many little friends!

11 comments:

  1. Libby, I had no idea! I'm so excited for you! Little boys are the best! How are you feeling? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for you!! You will make the best Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Congrats Libby! You will be the BEST mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, yay, yay! congrats, we're so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOORAY!!!! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so so SOOOOOO excited!!!!!! Seriously.
    Oh man.
    I wish I lived right next to you so we could go shopping!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness libby i'm so excited for you! wow thats lots of cousins that will be so much fun! yay for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Liberty! I love this news! And I love that it's a boy! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I count as a sister! yeah for me and for boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know you were pregnant. Congratulations!! And did I read it correctly that Ivan is expecting triplets?

    ReplyDelete